Yoooo!
Finally I finished my project 2 !
But I don't really like those colours...
 |
Here's the final addition of my project.
The theme of my project is "One balloon One Dream"
Thanks Mr. Ken for doing the title (Top left)
Every one (although some of them are not human) has a balloon in their hands.
Each balloon represents a dream.
Some of them want to be free, some of them want peace, some of them want to be a gorgeous female....etc.
[There are people, there are animals, there are monsters. ]
[They are different.]
[But they dream.]
|
 |
This is version-before-edited.
|
 |
| Sketch |
 |
Here's a gif of my process.
Hope you enjoy the way I paint :D |
End of this sem!! Hooray !!!
(By the way who likes James McAvoy? I'm his big fan xD)
woooww!!!!! Tuno this is brilliant!! great work ..l like it..l'm really inspired..
ReplyDeleteHaha thank you~ You're the first one who comment in my blog!!
ReplyDeleteI think maybe I can do the coloring better but you know... a bit lazy :DD